Ken earned his Bachelor of Science from Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Louisville.
Ken served in the United States Marine Corps for four years following his time at Bradley University.
Ken has proudly represented clients in the Washington, Illinois area as a partner at Black, Black and Brown in general practice throughout his 40 year career. In addition, he served as Washington City Attorney for more than 30 years.
Ken represents mid-sized regional home improvement companies as well as farm landowners in sales, purchases and leases of property.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Tazewell County Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
Admitted to practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Co-chair of Campaign for Prairie State Legal Services
- Tazewell County Pro Bono Project – recipient of Volunteer of the Year Award, 2001